The Shoulder Strap is a new accessory that allows the user to securely attach to the D-rings on the outside of their first aid kit.
By using the strap as a sling from one shoulder crossing at 45 degrees across your chest, this allows your kit to be carried securely at your hip, making it portable and easily accessible for use in any emergency.
This innovative first aid accessory also keeps your hands free for mobility and enables you to easily grab any first aid essentials when and wherever you need.
Please Note: Price is for Shoulder Strap Only. First Aid KIT not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BLBeatrice L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoVery useful
The strap is an essential accessory to your first aid kit if you want to keep your hands free when carrying your first aid.
- TJTrudi J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoA strong Strap to Utilise Kits
After purchasing kits from Survival individually, I realised how much easier it would be to carry them over my shoulder. With the kits adjoined by heavy duty studs, a single Shoulder Strap will now be utilised to carry them and the Waterproof Bag. They are so light, and the Strap is generous in width, it barely feels as if I’m carrying anything at all. Thanks to Survival for such as easy way to trek with the necessities!
- GRGlen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agodecent useful strap
decent useful strap
- JRJacquelyn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for hiking
This strap is great for when we go hiking or even just on day walks
- LOLisa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI purchased this to go
I purchased this to go with my waterproof dry bag. Fantastic product to keep your hands free.