|A fever scan strip suitable for placing on a person's forehead, 9cm x 1.5cm|
|Composition: a strip of plastic containin heat-sensitive liquid crystals that change colour to indicate different termperatures|
|Intended Use: to provide an indication of the presence/absence of fever|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- FMFreya M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Camping, Hiking, Work Vehicle, Personal VehicleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoQuick and easy
Quick and easy to use when you need a temperature assessment.
- ADAlison D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars12 months agoStrip does not work at
Strip does not work at all
- CDCameron D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat piece
They're great, arrived quickly... Haven't had a chance to use them but the look exactly how the picture shows.
Great addition to my kit
- HSHoward S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust to be sure
Do you or the kids have a fever? Hard to tell whether you are just hot or you might be sick. A glass thermometer is not going to last in a bush camping environment. Take one of these with you and if there is a suspicion slap it on and see whether you are crook or just hot under the collar.
- HSHayden S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks well
Tested this vs a thermometer pretty accurate