|An eye cup|
|Intended Use: Flushing eye injuries|
|REUSABLE This item can be washed and reused|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DGDaniel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReally good! Great size and
Really good! Great size and like that it’s flexible too! Only thing that I would mention is that because it’s silicon and it came in a zip lock back it was real hard to get out as it stuck to the sides.
- KBKathryn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat eye rinse
Great price and rinses eye well.
- ABAiden B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAdd this to any first
Add this to any first aid kit if you work with kids, makes washing out eyes so much easier.
- GDGena D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHandy and useful
Really useful To have for eye injury
- APAmanda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWhat a great and handy gadget
The amount of times we've had to flush my kids eyes and the drama involved, I thought I'd add a few of these to my order to keep on hand. We haven't yet had to use one but we done a dry test and this thing seems like it'll make our next eye wash so much easier, it suctions to around your eye snugly and is a soft flexible material. When a paramedic friend seen these he thought they were a great addition to a first aid kit.