|A folded blanket in an easy to open bag 2.1m x 1.6m|
|Composition: Aluminium foil|
|Intended Use: to keep a patient warm and/or to prevent the loss of heat in an emergency situation|
|SINGLE USE ONLY|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GBGwendoline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoEmergency blanket
Haven't needed to use it yet but looks like a good size and quality
- TJTrudi J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCompact and Versatile
I bought extra Emergency Blankets to add to our Car Kits. It’s very cold here in the ACT, and even if all I can do is keep someone warm or from going into shock following an incident, especially if it’s roadside, it’s very much worth having! I bought one to add to my son’s car Kit also.
- MJMorgan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect size
Great size for wrapping a patient. Size would allow it to be used for other survival uses if you were in a pinch. Folded up in pack fits well in my current first aid kit which is strapped for space.
- GDGena D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe Tardis of emergency blankets
I have bought this item to replace one that was in one of my survival first aid Kits.
When I first got my kits I wondered how useful a blanket that fitted such a small ziplock bag could possibly be - and then I came across an RTA and there was someone on the road who was going into shock and was complaining that the suddenly felt very cold - I remembered this tiny package and thought oh well it will be better than nothing!
I should have had more faith, after all for a company with such a good name for a quality product cutting corners wouldn’t seem right - opening that tiny bag was like opening the door of a Tardis - I couldn’t believe what came out, it was gratefully accepted. I stayed with the young lady until help arrived and she thanked me saying how much better she felt when I put it over her.
Thank you for providing such first class equipment. Once I received this order my kit was complete again.
- LSLetisha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEmergency blanket
Perfect condition. Excellent quality.